Our whole event is focused around providing time to connect and reconnect. While we love the hub-bub of TEDxPlano, after lots of time apart we strongly believe it’s important to prioritize relationships.
Our line-up of amazing speakers will explore and celebrate ideas that embrace, amplify, build and create community. But before we hear from our speakers, we’re offering you time to re(connect) with fellow guests.
For the first time ever in 2022 we are offering Connection Experiences before our stage time begins. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in a smaller group experience, where you can make friends while doing things together.
Some of our Connection Experiences include:
- Discover why downtown Plano is called the Arts District through an art walk and time with local artists at the Art Centre of Plano and Railhead Studios
- Step back look back in time to explore Plano’s original transportation hub at the Interurban Museum
- Give of your time to fight hunger insecurity in North Texas by packing boxes at the North Texas Food Bank
- Reconnect with Plano’s agricultural past at the Heritage Farmstead Museum
- Become your dog’s best friend by making gourmet dog treats with Fur Babies Bakery
- Expand your palate with tastings at Liquid Courage
- Indulge your sense by creating your own organic soap at Sweet Home Bath and Body
When you purchase your ticket for the main stage, all you will need to do is tell us that you’re interested in a Connection Experience. We’ll follow up separately with options. We’ve lowered our main stage ticket prices this year to make sure everyone has an opportunity to attend TEDxPlano. The Connection Experiences will all be offered for a nominal fee.